I have to say, I am pissed off about all of these shootings. You would think with a total of up to 80 Million Casualties as a result of world war II people would begin learning that violence is not so great. Of course, many learned. But now, they are dying and are being replaced with new stupid people who must repeat history to learn experientially. Experience is one of the best ways to learn, though.
Thankfully we can look at the various horrors committed by humanity in many lights and from many perspectives. One way is as a type of learning experience, and an opportunity for growth. As unfortunately for us everything is perfectly ordered in the universe, the way it is, is the way it is and the only thing we can do to help bring the infinite light of Love to the world is to actuate our beings in a manner which is of the purest heart.
Another perspective mutually compatible with this one is to look upon the world as a type of canvas. Without the contrasts of pain, joy and happiness would be devoid of their fulfillment. An example is if you have to pee and you go pee. It feels good because you had to go pee.. Okay, this example sucks.
There are many other things I could write about, thankfully no one reads this so I will not waste my time.. I just wish people were not so dumb. It would be great. It would be really nice.
It really pisses me off, my rage being very deeply rooted as you can see below.
Thankfully we can look at the various horrors committed by humanity in many lights and from many perspectives. One way is as a type of learning experience, and an opportunity for growth. As unfortunately for us everything is perfectly ordered in the universe, the way it is, is the way it is and the only thing we can do to help bring the infinite light of Love to the world is to actuate our beings in a manner which is of the purest heart.
Another perspective mutually compatible with this one is to look upon the world as a type of canvas. Without the contrasts of pain, joy and happiness would be devoid of their fulfillment. An example is if you have to pee and you go pee. It feels good because you had to go pee.. Okay, this example sucks.
There are many other things I could write about, thankfully no one reads this so I will not waste my time.. I just wish people were not so dumb. It would be great. It would be really nice.
It really pisses me off, my rage being very deeply rooted as you can see below.
I do hope everyone has a wonderful day and life and knows the inner as the outer, confined only to the Infinite Grace of satisfaction in love. So basically not confined. Unbounded and munificent, as a parakeet screeches in the background.
Foxy
No comments:
Post a Comment